| | SLO | ENG | Cookies and privacy

Bigger font | Smaller font

Show document

Title:Pogostost uživanja alkohola med mladostniki
Authors:Majcen, Jernej (Author)
Pišlar, Milena (Mentor) More about this mentor... New window
Files:.pdf VS_Majcen_Jernej_2018.pdf (578,43 KB)
MD5: DC0EA205E16FB1AC845F9490F99CE484
 
Language:Slovenian
Work type:Bachelor thesis/paper (mb11)
Typology:2.11 - Undergraduate Thesis
Organization:FZV - Faculty of Health Sciences
Abstract:Uvod: Alkohol je v svetu šesti najpomembnejši vzrok za prezgodnjo smrt in bolezni, v Evropi tretji, med mladimi v Evropi pa prvi. Namen diplomskega dela je bil raziskati uživanje alkohola med mladostniki in ugotoviti koliko izmed njih tvegano uživa alkohol. Raziskovalna metodologija in metode: Uporabili smo opisno (deskriptivno) metodo dela s študijem strokovne slovenske in tuje literature, za raziskovalni del pa kvantitativno metodologijo. Kot instrument raziskave smo uporabili standardiziran anketni vprašalnik Alcohol use disorders identification test [AUDIT], ki ga je razvila Svetovna zdravstvena organizacija za odkrivanje tveganega uživanja alkohola. Raziskava je bila izvedena meseca maja 2018, v njej je sodelovalo 43 dijakov. Rezultati: Rezultati raziskave so pokazali, da po ocenjevalni lestvici AUDIT vprašalnika pri 43 odstotkih anketiranih oseb obstaja povečano tveganje za nastanek socialnih in medicinskih problemov zaradi pitja alkohola. Oseb, ki kažejo povečano verjetnost za škodljivo pitje alkohola ali celo odvisnost je 17 odstotkov. Oseb, ki ne uživajo alkohola tvegano je 40 odstotkov. Diskusija in zaključek: Glede na rezultate raziskave in primerjave z drugimi ugotavljamo, da trend uživanja alkohola med mladimi ne upada. Posledično se postavlja vprašanje učinkovitosti preventivnih zdravstvenih programov.
Keywords:tvegano pitje, zdravstvena vzgoja mladih, tvegano vedenje, problematika mladih, dovoljene droge
Year of publishing:2019
Publisher:[J. Majcen]
Source:Maribor
UDC:613.8-053.6(043.2)
COBISS_ID:2474404 New window
NUK URN:URN:SI:UM:DK:BI4ZFRTK
Views:742
Downloads:190
Metadata:XML RDF-CHPDL DC-XML DC-RDF
Categories:FZV
:
  
Average score:(0 votes)
Your score:Voting is allowed only for logged in users.
Share:AddThis
AddThis uses cookies that require your consent. Edit consent...

Hover the mouse pointer over a document title to show the abstract or click on the title to get all document metadata.

Licences

License:CC BY-NC-ND 4.0, Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
Link:http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
Description:The most restrictive Creative Commons license. This only allows people to download and share the work for no commercial gain and for no other purposes.
Licensing start date:16.12.2018

Secondary language

Language:English
Title:Frequency of alcohol consumption among adolescents
Abstract:Introduction: In the world alcohol is the sixth most important cause of morbidity and premature mortality, while in Europe it is even the third or first among young people, therefore the purpose of the diploma work was to investigate the consumption of alcohol among adolescents and to determine how many of them consume alcohol risky. Methods: We used a descriptive method of work, studied Slovene and foreign professional literature, articles, books and web resources, and for the research part we used the quantitative methodology and used the standardized questionnaire Alcohol use disorders identification test [AUDIT], which was used as a research tool developed by the World Health Organization to detect risky alcohol consumption. The survey was conducted in May 2018, with 43 students participating. Results: The results showed that, according to the AUDIT questionnaire rating, 43% of people have an increased risk of developing social and medical problems due to alcohol consumption. People who have an increased likelihood of drinking alcohol or even addiction are 17%. The procent of people who do not drink alcohol risky is 40%. Discussion and conclusion: According to the results of the survey and the comparison with others, the trend of alcohol consumption among young people does not decline, so we must ask how effective are preventive health programs.
Keywords:risky drinking, health education of young people, risky behavior, youth issues, legal drogs


Comments

Leave comment

You have to log in to leave a comment.

Comments (0)
0 - 0 / 0
 
There are no comments!

Back
Logos of partners University of Maribor University of Ljubljana University of Primorska University of Nova Gorica