| | SLO | ENG | Cookies and privacy

Bigger font | Smaller font

Show document

Title:ZEMLJIŠKA GOSPOŠČINA FALA DO 16. STOLETJA
Authors:ID Perkuš, Valentina (Author)
ID Ravnikar, Anton (Mentor) More about this mentor... New window
Files:.pdf MAG_Perkus_Valentina_2016.pdf (3,20 MB)
MD5: AC8B140C755CFD01393DDA7642CCEBA7
 
Language:Slovenian
Work type:Master's thesis/paper (mb22)
Typology:2.09 - Master's Thesis
Organization:FF - Faculty of Arts
Abstract:S podeljevanjem kraljeve zemlje cerkvenim in posvetnim velikanom so nastajala zemljiška gospostva, ki so predstavljala temelj gospodarske in upravne enote. Večji del Dravske doline je že v 11. stoletju prešel v roke benediktinskega samostana Št. Pavel iz Labotske doline. Ta je bil ustanovljen v letu 1091 in je že takrat prejel številne posesti v Dravski dolini. Samostan si je v začetku 13. stoletja ustvaril močno postojanko na Fali, vzrok za to pa je bila njena strateška lega, saj je pogled iz gradu nudil nadzor na vodno in cestno potjo skozi dolino. Kraj Fala, in posledično z njo grad (in domo Volmari apud Valle), se prvič omenjata leta 1245, ko je bila na domu gradnika Volmarja podpisana pogodba med Kolonom II. Trušenjskim in samostanskim opatom Hartvigom. Menihi so si na Fali uredili gospodarsko in upravno središče, in vsa posest je bila organizirana v falski gospoščini. Ta je bila konec 13. stoletja sestavljena iz 13 uradov; to so bili: Ruški breg in vas Ruše, Vurmatski breg, Bočki breg, županat Selnica, ki je zajemal Falo, Dobravo, samo vas Selnica, Klanec ter Bistrico, vas Prošek in vas Kamnico, županat Šober, oficij Radovič, Ruta, na vzhodni strani pa Jurij ob Pesnici, Grušena, Špičnik, Jedlovnik, županat Škriljenik, Jelenče, Beli vrh pa tudi Zgornjo in Spodnjo Selnico ob Muri. Gospoščino so upravljali upravniki, ki jih je postavil samostan. Pomagali so jim pisarji, ki so bili odgovorni za pisanje knjig davščin - urbarjev. Te danes hrani Pokrajinski arhiv Maribor. V nalogi so predstavljena tudi imena podložnikov iz urbarja šentpavelskih posesti na Štajerskem iz leta 1513.
Keywords:Dravska dolina, falska gospoščina, uprava, uradi, šentpavelski samostan, urbar šentpavelskih posesti na Štajerskem leta 1513
Year of publishing:2016
Publisher:[V. Perkuš]
Source:Maribor
PID:20.500.12556/DKUM-60080 New window
UDC:94:347.236"10/15"(497.4Fala)(043.2)
COBISS.SI-ID:23152392 New window
NUK URN:URN:SI:UM:DK:YNFXBIST
Publication date in DKUM:12.06.2017
Views:1169
Downloads:199
Metadata:XML RDF-CHPDL DC-XML DC-RDF
Categories:FF
:
Kopiraj citat
  
Average score:(0 votes)
Your score:Voting is allowed only for logged in users.
Share:AddThis
AddThis uses cookies that require your consent. Edit consent...

Hover the mouse pointer over a document title to show the abstract or click on the title to get all document metadata.

Secondary language

Language:English
Title:THE FALA ESTATE NOBILITY UNTIL THE BEGINNING OF THE 16TH CENTURY
Abstract:By awarding the royal land to the religious and secular giants seigneuries were formed, which represented the foundation for economic and administrative units. The majority of the Drava valley passed into the hands of the Benedictine monastery St. Paul`s from Labotska valley as early as in the 11th century. The latter was established in 1091 and it initially gained many estates in Drava valley. The monastery created a strong outpost at Fala in the 13th century, and the reason was its strategical position where the view from the castle offered control over the water and the land path through the valley. The village Fala and consequently the castle (in domo Volmari apud Valle) are mentioned for the first time in 1245, when a contract was signed at the home of widget Volmar between Kolon II. of Trušenj and monastery abbot Hartvig. The monks have arranged an economic and administrative centre at Fala, and the estate was organized by the Fala dominion. The latter consisted of 13 offices at the end of the 13th century: Ruški breg and the village Ruše, Vurmatski breg, Bočki breg, Selnica that included Fala, Dobrava, village Selnica itself, Klanec and Bistrica, the villages Prošek and Kamnica, Šober, office Radovič, Ruta, Jurij ob Pesnici on the west side, Grušena, Špičnik, Jedlovnik, Škriljenik, Jelenče, Beli vrh and also Zgornja and Spodnja Selnica by the river Mura. The dominion was handled by governors that were set by the monastery. They were helped by the scribes, who were responsible for writing tax books – land registers. Those are kept by Maribor Regional Archives today. This thesis also provides the names of peasants from the land register of St. Paul`s estates in Styrian in 1513.
Keywords:The Drava valley, the Fala dominion, administration, offices, governors, St. Paul`s monastery, the land register of St. Paul`s estates in Styrian in 1513.


Comments

Leave comment

You must log in to leave a comment.

Comments (0)
0 - 0 / 0
 
There are no comments!

Back
Logos of partners University of Maribor University of Ljubljana University of Primorska University of Nova Gorica