Abstract: The environmental management mechanism is a set of tools on the impact of economic entities to ensure the consideration of environmental factors at all stages of activity.
The basic tools of environmental management are:
- environmental assessment and the procedure of evaluation of the impact of activities on the environment;
- environmental control;
- ecological examination;
- environmental audit;
- environmental certification;
- environmental accounting and reporting;
- environmental monitoring;
- environmental labelling and advertising.
Environmental regulation is carried out at various stages of economic activity. The legal basis of such regulation are Federal Laws "On environmental protection", "On ecological expertise" and other legislative acts.Keywords: environmental controlling, environmental management, assessment, audit, certification, accounting, reporting, regulationPublished in DKUM: 11.05.2018; Views: 845; Downloads: 80 Full text (674,17 KB)This document has many files! More...
Keywords: nuclear services, training, certification, qualification, non-destructive testingPublished in DKUM: 05.06.2012; Views: 1709; Downloads: 50 Link to full text